Sign an MoU for the following:
YUVA PRAVARTAN shall encourage interactions between the faculty members and students of institution through the following arrangements:
a) Exchange of personnel through deputation as per the rules of the respective institute, for limited periods as mutually agreed upon
b) Organise joint conferences and seminars
c) Practical training of SE & SWS students YUVA PRAVARTAN
d) Joint guidance of student projects/thesis in SE & SWS shall encourage interactions between the faculty members and students of the organizations through the following arrangements: and other areas of national interest at SE & SWS YUVA PRAVARTAN on mutually agreeable terms
e) YUVA PRAVARTAN shall depute its personnel as visiting faculty at SE & SWS to teach any of the regular Course or specialized topics as required on agreed scope
f) Would allow the industrial visits of students for half/full day to provide them with an exposure to various equipment, instrument, etc. On best effort basis
WHAT WE PLAN DO:
The ORGANISATION (YUVA PRAVARTAN) plans to extend its operations to whole of India, mainly concentrating its operations in the states of Karnataka and Maharashtra to start with.
OBJECTIVE: Organisation plans to focus and work in FOUR main areas:
- A. EDUCATION
- B. SOCIO ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME
- C. TRAINING, RESEARCH, ADVOCACY & CONSULTANCY
- D. DIGITAL INDIA (Cyber Space)
…..Helping Youth realise their True Potential
- Continue face-to-face interaction
- Engage same set of people for next 2 years through phone, emails and online training.
- Rope-in projects, to be set-up locally, to employ trained youth.
- Identify opportunities to empower them financially..Locally.
- Create an ecosystem of mentors, youth and employers.
- Build a sustainable Rural Youth Empowerment mechanism on long term basis.
- Set-up a Incubation centre
If you are satisfied, we encourage you to donate. Your donation will reach to the needy through YUVA PRAVARTAN.