“www.avrkaconsulting.in” (hereinafter, the “Website”) is owned and operated under the supervision of avRka Consulting, (hereinafter referred to as avRka), a sole proprietorship firm and registered under Udyam Registration. Head Office of “avRka Consulting, RH 57, MIDC G BLOCK, Samnhaji Nagar, Chinchwad, Pune 411019, Maharashtra, India”.
“You”, “your”, “yourself” and “user” mean the natural and legal persons using the Website / APP.
“Website” shall mean www.avrkaconsulting.in.
“Personal Information” means and refers to any personally identifiable information we may collect from you.
“Third Party” refers to any website, company or person other than the user and the creator of the website.
Our website/app strictly enforces privacy and user data protection rules as per Data Privacy Standards (India), Data Protection Policy (United States) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Therefore, users should ensure to store the minimum data fed the user while accessing our website.
As agreed users, we use their data only to fulfill their order and provide them with smooth service. User information is handled in a very secure manner at avRka.
The entire team at avRka respects users’ online privacy. We are committed to properly manage and protect any personally identifiable information shared users such as their name, bank account number, phone number, address, social security number, biometric records, etc. (PII – Personally Identifiable Information).
Customer consent is very important for us to provide services to avRka’s customers and provide high quality services as per their needs.
- Information shared with us may be used for internal record keeping and maintenance.
- We need the information mentioned you to better understand the customer needs so that XYZ can serve you in the best possible way.
- We may reach you email, phone, mail for our business research purposes.
- We may from time to time send promotional emails/messages about new announcements, discounts, products, special offers, any publications, etc. which you may find beneficial.
- Information may also be used to improve and enhance our products and services.
- We may request you to participate in our surveys, market research or any such activities conducted XYZ and provide honest feedback to further improve our products and services. Providing feedback is entirely at the discretion of the user and we do not force our users to participate in the above mentioned activities.
What information do we collect?
When you are just browsing, you don’t need to reveal your identity or give us any information data. You can browse anonymously and we don’t spy on your data. You may choose not to share any information not using our services or features on our website/app. However, when you share information while searching for our services, that information constitutes your consent. We make sure to provide you with required and optional fields wherever possible.
- When you place an order on XYZ, we need to know your name, phone number, WhatsApp number, e-mail and postal address. This allows us to process and fulfill your order smoothly and notify you of the status of your order (if applicable).
- In future, when you provide ratings and reviews to e-Vipra, we will require your email address, however you may choose to remain anonymous with your rating.
- In the future, we will only need your email address if you have signed up for our newsletter – the email we use to deliver the information you have requested.
- We may monitor user traffic patterns and site usage to help us evolve the design and layout of XYZ’s website/app from time to time.
- By understanding your needs/patterns we personalize your experience to enhance our recommendations.
- If you choose to post messages or provide feedback on our message boards or other message areas (such as text messages to XYZ numbers or WhatsApp messages), we will collect the information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support, and troubleshoot problems as permitted law.
These technologies are used to measure the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns and/or to personalize the advertising content you see on the websites you visit.
Note that avRka has no access to or control over these cookies used third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your personal browser options. To find out more detailed information about cookie management with a specific web browser, it can be found on the browser’s respective website.
Collection and use of your personal information
avRka may or may not collect your Personal Information to provide services on its web based platform or mobile application. While opening a account with avRka, you may be asked for certain Sensitive Personal Data or Information (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000) to complete your KYC.
avRka may or may not, request for sensitive information from You at the time of account opening, which would include but not be limited to,
Setting a password;
Financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
Information such as name, contact number, gender, date of birth, residence and employment addresses, bank account details, scans/copies of document proofs of address & identity such as Photograph, PAN, passport, drivers license, Aadhaar (voluntarily) etc.
All such information would be for the purpose of: identity verification and background checking as per KYC Rules, personalizing services offered to you, keeping you updated of our products and services relevant to you, information pertaining to our services you’ve subscribed to, and for any legal and regulatory / audit purposes.
Under Regulation 5 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, avRka is obliged to provide every registered user of avRka with a readable copy of the personal information you have provided us.
We would save such information as required the law, and as directed the regulators along with such intermediaries regulated them, for the purpose of offering You our services, and for such further regulatory, audit, and business purposes. We collect Personal Information from you only when you voluntarily use the services provided avRka , and/or enquire to begin an association with XYZ and/or complete the process of opening an account with avRka.
With regard to security, we respect all information provided to us, and take all reasonable steps towards protection of the same. We have implemented technology and policies, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use, and periodically review the same. We maintain procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of personally identifiable information transmitted to us.
Aadhaar user consent policy
The act of providing your Aadhaar is voluntary in nature, which will only be required for completing your account opening procedure online and for digitally filling the avRka account opening form. Your Aadhaar may also be used as a proof of address which is a voluntary decision to be made You.
During your online account opening process, you would also be sharing your Aadhaar with AvRka Consulting for the purpose of digitally filling/signing the avRka account opening form.
Collection and use of your non-personal information
avRka may from time to time collect information, i.e. Non-personal information which cannot be used to identify you personally, while You are using the website or mobile application. avRka may from time to time collect information such as Non-personal information such as IP (internet protocol) addresses, browser types, the name of your ISP (internet service provider), information about a third party link/URL from where You arrive to our website/mobile application, which pages/URLs do You click on the avRka website / mobile application, and the amount of time spent on each.
Correction/Updating or Access to Personal Information
In case of any changes with respect to any of your information, especially Personal Information has been changed or in case you would not like to continue the services of avRka, then you would be required to either update your Personal Information or unsubscribe from any updates / information with respect to notifications on the products/services that you had earlier utilised or enquired upon at avRka. In case you would like to modify / delete any details with respect to your Personal / Non-personal information, or to access your information in readable format, you would have to write to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address: avRka Consulting, RH 57, MIDC G BLOCK, Samnhaji Nagar, Chinchwad, Pune 411019.
This policy does not apply to any information collected offline or through channels other than this website/App.